There's no denying it—the top of El Cap is calling your name, and The North Face Women's Summit L1 Climb Pant is going to make that happen. Lightweight, stretch-woven Cordura won't weigh you down, and it offers unparalleled durability and range of motion while you're on the wall. A smooth, harness-friendly design keeps you comfortable till the last pitch, with a nifty leg hem-cinch system for giving your ankle a cool breeze when it gets warm.
- Technical climbing pants for long days on the wall
- Lightweight, durable construction provides multi-pitch performance
- Four-way stretch and crotch gusset for optimum mobility
- Perforated pockets and cinchable hems offer a touch of ventilation
- Zippered pockets keep your snacks safe while you're vertical
- Slim fit keeps bulk out of your way while you climb
- Item #TNF046F
- Q & A
Simply the Best Climbing Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4/Reg
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 125lbs
These are amazingly thin yet durable pants. Who ever designed these deserves a high-five and a shot of whiskey, they thought of everything for the core climber! These fit like a dream and have no seams due to the laser-cut fabrics. These have an awesome draw-string adjustment along the ankle of the pant, the snap closure is wonderful and these stretch like no other. I even off-width climbed with these pants and they still looked brand new! The knees have extra seams along the bendy area so you have 100% full-range motion. <3