Why We Like The North Face Summit Inferno GTX Mitten
Providing next-level protection for our serious mountain pursuits, The North Face Summit Inferno Mitten is 100% waterproof and stacked with insulation to keep our hands toasty in frigid temperatures. The polyester shell blocks wind while the combination of 700-fill down and synthetic insulation holds in heat, so we can comfortably grip our ski poles or trekking poles as we ascend and descend mountain after mountain. We also like the goat leather palms, which add durability and grip, as well as the guantlet cuffs, which slip over our shell to seal out snow and seal in heat. These mitts are part of the the Summit Series— The North Face's pinnacle line of premium mountain gear.
- Pinnacle ski mitts from The North Face
- 700-fill down offers excellent warmth for the weight
- GORE-TEX inserts seal out water and snow
- PFC-free DWR sheds light precipitation
- Leather palm overlay for durability and grip
- Wrist leash to prevent dropping gloves
- Regular fit
- Item #TNFZD22
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [back of hand, guantlet] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, [palm overlay] goat leather
- GORE-TEX insert
- 100% recycled polyester, 700-fill down
- gauntlet, shock-cord
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- ski, snowboard, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help