Just your casual everyday mountaineering glove.
- Lightweight glove for mountaineering adventures
- DWR finish for water-resistant finish
- Textured palm grips poles, axes and ropes
- Stashable over-mitten for when you need extra warmth
- 5 Dimensional Fit and Radiametric Articulation for optimal fit
- KEVLAR threading enhances durability for longer wear
- The North Face's Summit Series built for advanced mountaineers
- Item #TNF03RQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are good gloves that do what they are made to do. I used mine for mixed scrambles, road biking, and x-country skiing They are thin enough to prevent your hands from getting too hot during a rigorous activity. However this thinness comes at a cost when resting sometimes your hands will get cold.
-Over-mitt is great for extra warmth
- Not restricting
- Can feel rock well during scrambles.
-Sometimes not warm enough (ie. when using mid dagger for a long climb, resting in temps less than 10 degrees)
-The textures grip on the over-mitt peels off after moderate use
Overall all decent gloves that can take a good amount of abuse.