Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Just your casual everyday mountaineering glove.
- Lightweight glove for mountaineering adventures
- DWR finish for water-resistant finish
- Textured palm grips poles, axes and ropes
- Stashable over-mitten for when you need extra warmth
- 5 Dimensional Fit and Radiametric Articulation for optimal fit
- KEVLAR threading enhances durability for longer wear
- The North Face's Summit Series built for advanced mountaineers
- Item #TNF03RQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are good gloves that do what they are made to do. I used mine for mixed scrambles, road biking, and x-country skiing They are thin enough to prevent your hands from getting too hot during a rigorous activity. However this thinness comes at a cost when resting sometimes your hands will get cold.
-Over-mitt is great for extra warmth
- Not restricting
- Can feel rock well during scrambles.
-Sometimes not warm enough (ie. when using mid dagger for a long climb, resting in temps less than 10 degrees)
-The textures grip on the over-mitt peels off after moderate use
Overall all decent gloves that can take a good amount of abuse.