Be a good partner now.
- The ultimate alpine climbing and mountaineering glove
- Gore-Tex waterproofing for optimal protection against snow
- Thermo3D technology target-maps down and PrimaLoft Insulation
- Goat leather reinforces high-use areas and provides palm grip
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hand in natural relaxed position
- KEVLAR threading gives extra reinforced durability
- Inner lobster-claw design retains warmth and index finger dexterity
- The Summit Series is influenced by elite mountaineering athletes
- Item #TNF03RU
- Q & A
This glove is excellent and exactly what I wanted when I ordered it. If I could I would of bought the burton snowboard gloves I purchased back in high school in the early 90's but they are no longer made. I believe most things are made as well as they used to be. These gloves are the exception to that philosophy. The stitching is strong. The seams are tight. The fleece like lining inside the glove is permanent in that you cannot remove it. The nylon sinches for the wrist and forearm are of good quality and not cheaply made. I purchased a North Face glove liner in the same size as this gloves and with the liner and the glove I feel confident for -45F in Northern Alberta. Now I just need some snow!! You get what you pay for with this glove...that's why I bought them and I am in no way disappointed!!