sale $115.46 $164.9530% Off
Be a good partner now.
When rappelling down a technical couloir you need a reliable glove that you and your partner can trust to grip the rope and ice tools. The North Face created the Summit G5 GTX Pro Belay Mitten in part of their Summit Series for advanced alpine climbing and mountaineering adventures.
Gore-Tex Pro gives you optimal waterproof protection for handing gear in snowy conditions and Thermo3D uses thermo-mapping to strategically place down and PrimaLoft Gold insulation for superior warmth when you spend hours on the mountain. The Radiametric Articulation design mirrors the relaxed position of your hand to maintain blood flow to fingers and keep you warm. An inner lobster-claw design keeps the warmth of a mitten while giving your index finger the dexterity it needs to handle technical gear, and the goat leather not only reinforces waterproofing but gives a secure grip. All this technology is tied together with KEVLAR threading to increase the durability and longevity for multiple expeditions and seasons.
- The ultimate alpine climbing and mountaineering glove
- Gore-Tex waterproofing for optimal protection against snow
- Thermo3D technology target-maps down and PrimaLoft Insulation
- Goat leather reinforces high-use areas and provides palm grip
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hand in natural relaxed position
- KEVLAR threading gives extra reinforced durability
- Inner lobster-claw design retains warmth and index finger dexterity
- The Summit Series is influenced by elite mountaineering athletes
- Item #TNF03RU
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer) 100% nylon, [palm] goat leather, [lining] 100% polyester tricot
[palm] 100g PrimaLoft Gold, [back of hand] 700-fill down, 200g PrimaLoft Gold