Summit Down Hooded Jacket
Whether you are on an involved mountaineering mission or a casual evening hike the Summit Down Hooded Jacket will have your back. This lightweight and low profile jacket is packed full of ProDown, down feathers with a hydrophobic coating, that will maintain their loft even when wet to keep you warm.
- High performance down jacket built for alpine excursions
- Nylon face fabric offers exceptional durability
- DWR treatment fights off light precipitation
- 800 fill ProDown retains lot when wet to keep you warm
- Helmet compatible hood traps extra heat and blocks wind
- Slim fitting design layers well under technical shells
- Multiple pockets situated above your harness keep goods nearby
- Item #TNFZAEG
- 100% nylon ripstop, DWR finish
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2020
Is this a new product replacing the Summit L3 Down Hoodie? It's not even on The North Face website.
December 17, 2020
Hey Jeffery, the Summit L3 down hoodie and this jacket are the same thing!