Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit Down Hooded Jacket
Whether we're on an involved mountaineering mission or a casual evening hike, the Summit Down Hooded Jacket from The North Face is what we trust to have our back. This lightweight and low-profile jacket is packed with 800-fill ProDown insulation—down with a hydrophobic coating—that maintains its loft even when wet. It keeps us warm in the unpredictable conditions we find in the mountains.
- High-performance down jacket built for alpine excursions
- Nylon face fabric offers exceptional durability
- DWR treatment fights off light precipitation
- 800-fill ProDown retains loft when wet to stay warm anywhere
- Helmet-compatible hood traps extra heat and blocks wind
- Slim-fitting design layers well under technical shells
- Multiple pockets situated above your harness keep goods nearby
- Item #TNFZAEG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.