Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit AMK L3 Pullover Hoodie
The third layer of The North Face's Advanced Mountain Kit is a pullover puffy with sophisticated, next-level technology. This brilliant midlayer combines the warmth of a belay jacket with the lightweight weather protection of a windbreaker, all while boosting breathability, unlike any similar style. TNF's 50/50 Down Technology puts semi-permeable gaps between baffles of 1000-fill down for impressive airflow and thermoregulation during an impressive range of aerobic activity.
- Futuristic mountaineering puffy for comfortable warmth on the ascent
- Breathable ripstop prevents overheating during high-output adventure
- Metalized lining boosts thermal performance by reflecting body heat
- Lightweight 1000-fill down is ultra-packable and reliably insulating
- 50/50 Down Technology with alternating baffles that allow airflow
- Pullover-style puffy with half-zip closure for versatile ventilation
- Helmet-compatible insulated hood locks in heat when it's needed most
- Included stuff sack for convenient storage when swapping out layers
- Item #TNFZC1A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.