Stretch Down Vest
Did you know that if you don't wear a vest at least four times during the fall then legally, fall didn't happen? You probably didn't know that, because it's not true, but it's hard to deny that vests are a quintessential part of autumn and few perform like The North Face's Stretch Down Vest. Insulated with toasty 700-fill down and built with a stretchy face fabric for easier motion and comfort, this vest is the perfect companion for brisk fall hikes, and layers well all winter long. It's got zippered hand pockets for everyday storage, as well as an adjustable hem to seal out the cold. When you're out on the trail and decide it's a bit too warm, you can stuff the entire vest into its own pocket and throw it in your pack for later.
- A warm down vest with lots of comfortable stretch
- Down insulation offers total core warmth on cool autumn days
- Stretchy face fabric moves with you for mobility on the trail
- DWR coating sheds light rain and moderate snows for multi-season use
- Front pockets boost your storage capacity and warm your hands
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easy mid-adventure storage
- Item #TNF04OJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 190lbs
So, I'm that guy who's on the edge of XL but in vests I buy a L. Except this one. Love this vest. Black matte fabric, fits very well just over a summer t-shirt but I'm afraid that when winter comes and all the layers, it will be just a bit too tight because it's sized as a stretch. But it looks really good so you should buy it for yourself.