Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Stretch Down Parka
Whether you're commuting to work or headed on a winter trip to visit a new city, The North Face Stretch Down Parka is designed to keep you warm and mobile. Its DWR treated stretch fabric sheds light moisture and provides you with a full range of motion so you can comfortably navigate the city. Its 700-fill down insulation fends off winter's chill and is highly compressible so you can easily pack the parka into your suitcase when you head off to a new cold weather destination.
- Down parka to keep you warm and mobile during the urban winter
- Stretch fabric provides you with a full range of natural motion
- DWR treatment sheds off light moisture too keep down insulation dry
- Down insulation offers warmth on cold commutes and compresses small
- Attached, adjustable hood delivers enhanced thermal protection
- Internal elastic cuffs help to comfortably seal in your body heat
- Zippered hand pockets secure your essentials and warm cold fingers
- Longer length provides you with added coverage from the elements
- Item #TNF05IS
- Q & A
A dream for petite girls
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 102lbs
I'm short and quite petite so finding a coat where I'm not drowning in material is extremely tricky. I feel like TNF has always run smaller than most other brands (ie Columbia, Patagonia, Marmot) so I took my chances with this one and it did not disappoint!! It fits perfect in every way shape and form and it is flattering as hell for a down jacket. The length is even perfect at just a few inches above my knees. Now that the weather has dropped significantly, this jacket has been my go to. I love it!