Select a Size
Select a Color
Stretch Down Jacket
Designed for layering thanks to its slim fit and stretchy construction, The North Face's Stretch Down Jacket fits comfortably under a shell when you're heading up to your favorite mountain on a cold winter morning. Toasty warm and responsibly-sourced down insulation brings the heat as you ride frozen chairlifts, while the stretch-woven fabric ensures full mobility as you rip your way down a powdery tree line. The slim-fitting design also works to your advantage, integrating well with your shell jacket to create a comfortable layering system that you won't be fidgeting with throughout the day. An adjustable hem ensures that snow and cold weather won't creep in, and when the lifts stop spinning and it's time to head home you can stuff the Stretch Down into its own zippered pocket, toss it in your pack, then head home to start prepping for tomorrow's equally epic day.
- Warm insulating jacket with an emphasis on flexibility
- Down insulation keeps you warm on cold days at the ski resort
- Stretchy fabric lets you move freely on steep summit runs
- Slim fit slides easily under a shell jacket for comfortable layering
- Zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack when you pack for ski trips
- DWR coating sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Adjustable hem keeps cold weather out and body heat in
- Item #TNF05S8
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR treatment
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.75oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 16, 2020
Lists 2ea zippered hand pockets. Is there a breast pocket? Inside? Zippered?