Why We Like The Stretch Down Jacket
Designed for easy layering with a slim fit and stretchy construction, The North Face's Stretch Down Jacket fits comfortably under a shell when we're heading up to our favorite mountain on a cold winter morning. Warm, responsibly sourced down insulation brings the heat as we ride frozen chairlifts, while the stretch-woven fabric ensures full mobility as we rip our way down a powdery tree line.
- Warm insulating jacket with an emphasis on flexibility
- Down insulation keeps you warm on cold days at the ski resort
- Stretchy fabric lets you move freely on steep summit runs
- Slim fit slides easily under a shell for comfortable layering
- Zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack when packing for trips
- DWR coating sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Adjustable hem keeps cold weather out and body heat in
- Item #TNF05S8
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR treatment
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.75oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 16, 2020
Lists 2ea zippered hand pockets. Is there a breast pocket? Inside? Zippered?