Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
While some people run inside when they feel the cold coming on, you'll be hiking, camping, and basically living outside late into fall and beyond. For comfortable movement and toasty warmth as winter comes on, grab The North Face's Stretch Down Hooded Jacket. It's filled with lightweight, compressible, and super-warm 700-fill down, and made with a stretch fabric that will give you a full range of motion while you journey to sunrise summits and big wall belays. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating sheds light rain and moderate snowfall, so your insulation won't get soaked at the first sign of moisture. Its slim-fitting design is also ideal for layering, so you can comfortably wear a shell over it on snowy days at your favorite ski resort. The fixed hood blocks out the cold in windy alpine environments, and when warm weather suddenly appears you can pack the whole jacket into its hand pocket and throw it in your pack for later.
- Warm down jacket with comfortable stretch for active pursuits
- Down insulation provides toasty warmth as temperatures plummet
- Stretchy face fabric ensures easy movement on hikes and ski days
- Slim fit makes for easy layering underneath your favorite shell
- DWR coating sheds moisture from light rain and moderate snow
- Snug-fitting hood shields your head from cold and windy weather
- Hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack for convenient packing
- Adjustable hem helps keep out blustery breezes
- Item #TNF05S7
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.5oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2019
My new favorite Jacket
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 170 lbs
This was my first down puffy jacket and I have to say I am really liking this one. The stretch component makes the fit comfortable and relaxed. It is warm enough for below freezing temperatures if I have a couple layers on. I got the Gray color and I really like the look. I wear this jacket a lot and even though some feathers poke through (which is normal) is hasnt been an issue. All in all this is a great jacket and I am every bit satisfied.