Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
While some people run inside when they feel the cold coming on, you'll be hiking, camping, and basically living outside late into fall and beyond. For comfortable movement and toasty warmth as winter comes on, grab The North Face's Stretch Down Hooded Jacket. It's filled with lightweight, compressible, and super-warm 700-fill down, and made with a stretch fabric that will give you a full range of motion while you journey to sunrise summits and big wall belays. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating sheds light rain and moderate snowfall, so your insulation won't get soaked at the first sign of moisture. Its slim-fitting design is also ideal for layering, so you can comfortably wear a shell over it on snowy days at your favorite ski resort. The fixed hood blocks out the cold in windy alpine environments, and when warm weather suddenly appears you can pack the whole jacket into its hand pocket and throw it in your pack for later.
- Warm down jacket with comfortable stretch for active pursuits
- Down insulation provides toasty warmth as temperatures plummet
- Stretchy face fabric ensures easy movement on hikes and ski days
- Slim fit makes for easy layering underneath your favorite shell
- Water-resistant finish sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Snug-fitting hood shields your head from cold and windy weather
- Hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack for convenient packing
- Adjustable hem helps keep out blustery breezes
- Item #TNF05S7
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.