Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
When the first signs of cold weather start to show, some people take it as an excuse to run inside, put on a sweater, and stay under a blanket for the next six months, but not you. You'll be hiking, camping, and basically living outside late into fall and beyond. For comfortable movement and toasty warmth as winter comes on, grab The North Face's Stretch Down Hooded Jacket. It's filled with lightweight, compressible, and super-warm 700-fill down, and made with a stretch fabric that will give you a full range of motion while you journey to sunrise summits and big wall belays. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating sheds light rain and moderate snowfall, so your insulation won't get soaked at the first sign of moisture. The fixed hood blocks out the cold in windy alpine environments, and when you're suddenly graced with some unexpectedly warm weather you can pack the whole jacket into its hand pocket and throw it in your pack for later.
- Get toasty warmth without restriction with this stretchy down jacket
- Stretch fabric gives you unrestricted motion for cold fall hikes
- 700-fill down gives you comfortable warmth when temperatures drop
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation to keep your down protected
- Attached hood delivers added coverage from cold and windy weather
- Hand pockets hold extra gear and double as a stuff sack
- Slim fit slides easily under a ski or alpine shell
- Adjustable hem cinches down to shut out the cold
- Item #TNF04OI
- Q & A
My new favorite Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 170lbs
This was my first down puffy jacket and I have to say I am really liking this one. The stretch component makes the fit comfortable and relaxed. It is warm enough for below freezing temperatures if I have a couple layers on. I got the Gray color and I really like the look. I wear this jacket a lot and even though some feathers poke through (which is normal) is hasnt been an issue. All in all this is a great jacket and I am every bit satisfied.