Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Don't slow your roll.
You’ve been planning this trip for a long time. Whether you’re visiting home for the holidays or taking an extended trip abroad, you want to make sure your gear makes it to your destination in one piece. The Stratoliner’s 75-liter capacity makes that easy. The roomy clamshell duffle was engineered by The North Face to carry everything you need for long trips, and a little extra, too. For convenience on the go, an easy-to-pack cube and external front pocket offer storage for dirty clothes and shoes. And a tough outer construction and nylon back panel provide the durability necessary so you can rest easy while you travel.
- A sleek yet durable rolling duffel that thrives in remote airports
- 75-liter capacity leaves you wondering what more you can pack
- Super tough Base Camp material resists the wear of regular travel
- Roomy clamshell design makes packing fast and easy
- Packable cube to keep smaller items organized
- Large front pocket storage for shoes or dirty clothes
- Item #TNF041J