Straight to the top.
Pull on The North Face Men's Straight Paramount 3.0 Pant when your plans for the day include tackling a summit and then heading to the bar afterwards. Designed for demanding hikes, weekend camping trips, and daily adventures, this pant features stretch-woven fabric that both wicks moisture and moves with you. It also resists water with its DWR finish to keep you dry and comfortable when the going gets tough. Additionally, you'll find a utility-zip pocket along the right side for convenient storage of trail snacks, folded maps, keys, and other small items. Not to mention the fact that the integrated belt keeps your pants up when you've forgotten to bring along a belt of your own.
- Lightweight, stretchy, and protective pant for day hikes
- Nylon blend fabric has DWR finish for water-resistance on trail
- Regular fit moves as you do when the trail starts to wind
- Integrated belt allows for customized protection
- Multiple pockets stash snacks, maps, and essentials
- Item #TNF031H
- Q & A
Not so impressed...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Bought these to compliment other north face technical style pants I have. Wanted something without zip off legs and these seemed to fit the bill. First issue was fitment, ran small and the legs need to be atleast 2 in longer imo.
Second was they started to “pill” or ball up and the fabric seemed super worn very quick after one 15 mile horseback ride saddled. This was super frustrating and disappointing.