Whether you're on a length trail run in the hills or cruising through town, The North Face Men's Storm Trail Reflective Jacket offers visibility and protection—no matter how far or where your run takes you. This jacket is constructed with The North Face's dependable DryVent membrane, which provides waterproof protection and breathable performance. And to prevent that Florida Everglades feeling from amassing in your layers, the Stormy Trail is equipped with an internal ventilation system which dumps excess body heat as you go—without having to remove the entire jacket. A bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand and secure, while the all-over reflective detailing provides added visibility in low-light conditions. Not to mention, the rain skirt is designed to safeguard your layers from errant precipitation and ultimately prevents that soggy-bottom look.
- A lightweight, technical shell for running
- Breathable, waterproof construction fends off precipitation
- Internal venting system dumps excess body heat quickly
- Bevvy of pockets offer storage for necessities
- Reflective detailing provides added visibility
- Rain skirt safeguards layers from errant precipitation
- Item #TNF02I5