It's all in the name.
On days where the weather just can't seem to make up its mind—switching from torrential downpours to sunny skies in the blink of an eye—he'll need a jacket that's ready to change just as quickly. That's where The North Face Boys' Stormy Rain TriClimate Jacket comes in. This rain jacket's designed with a versatile 3-in-1 layering system that features a waterproof shell and zip-in fleece liner jacket for either wearing separately or together as a single, warm, weatherproof kit, keeping him ready for any and all conditions.
Windproof, waterproof, and with fully sealed seams, the outer shell's DryVent construction keeps tumultuous weather at bay while maintaining breathability for dry comfort on the move. Then, lightweight micro-fleece comprises the inner jacket's fabric for reliable warmth on those chilly early spring days, while its snap-on design lets you easily connect it to the tough outer shell. Reflective logos on the front and back boost visibility on low-light adventures, and the mesh body lining keeps air circulating when worn on its own and he starts to work up a sweat.
- Versatile, lightweight 3-in-1 jacket for unpredictable weather
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof shell keeps him dry
- Fleece inner jacket adds cozy comfort to combat the chill
- Regular fit accommodates varying baselayers
- Design lets you pair them together easily and securely
- Reflective logos enhance visibility
- Hand pockets stash gloves or snacks
- Item #TNF02X7