Can't Stop You Now.
You were really looking forward to getting out for a hike this weekend, but now the forecast is showing rain showers starting around mid-day. Rather than cancelling your plans, turn to The North Face Women's Storm III Waterproof Hiking Shoe and enjoy some time outside. The mesh and suede upper provide support and breathability when you're out on the trail, while the HydroSeal membrane seals out water when the clouds eventually open up. Equipped with forefoot protection, these hikers defend your feet when you're scrambling over rocks to reach the overlook. The Vibram XS Trek sole offers an ideal blend of flexibility and wet traction giving you confidence as you navigate rain-slick terrain.
- A lightweight hiker that assures protection and support
- Mesh construction with a suede panel for midfoot support
- HydroSeal membrane shields feet from wet conditions
- Vibram XS Trek outsole ensures flexible wet and dry traction
- Lace closure for a personal, secure fit
- Gusseted tongue for waterproof debris protection
- OrthoLite footbed with midsole for comfort and support
- ESS Snake Plate offers forefoot protection
- Item #TNF038Q