Leave No Trail Behind.
Built for day-long comfort and support, The North Face Men's Storm III Hiking Shoe features an adaptive, dependable construction that keeps you on your feet, rather than feeling like you'd rather be four paws up on the couch. A suede and mesh upper provides equal parts breathability, structural support, and protection from trail-side obstacles, while the foam-lined collar and tongue prevent bruising and discomfort. Additionally, the Ortholite footbed assures hike-long support, and the EVA midsole attenuates shock and an energetic feel underfoot. Not to mention, the ESS Snake Plate protects your forefoot from errant rocks or roots.
- An easy-going hiking shoe for day hikes and mellow approaches
- Suede and mesh upper provide breathability and support
- Padded tongue and collar prevent bruising
- Ortholite footbed ensures day-long support
- Cushioned midsole attenuates shock in stride
- ESS Snake Plate safeguards your forefoot
- Vibram outsole tackles wet and dry terrain
- Item #TNF038H