Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Steep Purist Futurelight Glove
You don't have to live and die by sheer chutes and drop-off-the-face-of-the-earth summit runs to enjoy The North Face's Steep Purist Glove, it'll just feel all the more right if you do. Its durable, low-profile, and dexterity-enhancing design will be perfect for all those runs where you're pole-planting hard or scraping the mountain as you send it down steep terrain. The water-resistant goat leather and waterproof insert team up to keep out any snow you might kick up, while PrimaLoft insulation delivers toasty warmth as you search for untouched runs in frigid temps. And as an added bonus, the waterproof insert technology actually works to improve upon dexterity, so your protection won't come at the cost of much-needed mobility. Foam protection on the knuckles and back of hand ensures that you can brush away tree branches without worry, and the undercuff design with a neoprene cuff and adjustable closure keeps your warmth securely sealed in.
- Ski glove with warmth and protection for resort or touring
- Futurelight insert keeps out moisture without limiting breathability
- Water-resistant goat leather withstands scrapes and bruises
- PrimaLoft insulation offers powerful warmth in all conditions
- Foam protection on the back of hand helps you swat away branches
- Adjustable neoprene cuff creates a tight seal against the cold
- Elastic leash keeps your gloves from falling off the lift
- Item #TNF05VZ
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.