Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Casual Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Performance on long summer trails.
It’s peakbagging season and her eyes are set on a handful of the tallest mountains in the Wasatch, many of which will take long days of bushwhacking, boulder hopping, and route finding across scree fields. The Spur Trail Pants were designed by The North Face for the challenging terrain found above the treeline. Durable nylon fabric with a DWR finish ensures protection all the way up the mountain, and a UPF 50 rating offers sun protection all day long.
Built for movement, the pants offer an elastic waist and and ankle cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit while navigating steep trails. And when the summit gets technical, articulated knees help rigorous movements feel totally natural.
- Comfortable hiking pants built for mobility on the trail
- Adjustable waistband to maintain fit on the move
- UPF 50 offers protection on sunny days
- Articulated knees improve movement on uneven terrain
- Elasticized cuffs maintain fit around ankles
- Zippered thigh pocket for additional storage
- Item #TNF044K