- Softshell pants for backcountry adventures
- DryVent provides breathable protection
- Knees, seat, and shins are laminated
- Non-laminated core for extra airflow
- 3D-knit backer maximizes ventilation
- Chimney Venting encourages cross-flow of air
- Adjustable waist secures with hook-and-loop tabs
- Harness-friendly pockets secure the essentials
- Item #TNF04KQ
- Q & A
Fantastic Ski Pant
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
I love these pants! The fabric is sturdy yet stretchy and not bulky at all, the way some other pants can be. I have been shopping for a long time to replace my old TNF ski pants, and I am so happy I found these. I even wore them on a super cold day and with a cozy base layer underneath, I stayed warm. Impressive for softshell pants. Only complaint is that I wish there more color options, as I always seem to end up with black.