Spectre Hybrid Jacket
Those that like to earn their turns know that breathability is key when working hard up long skintrack climbs, and thanks to The North Face's Spectre Hybrid Jacket you've got an innovative softshell that balances weather protection and comfort in the backcountry. Throughout the body it's got a breathable softshell fabric, while the shoulders, hood, and sleeves offer waterproof protection where snow and moisture tend to accumulate. A stretchy and secure powder skirt removes when blue skies and groomed resort runs are the only things to be found, and when conditions aren't so favorable the helmet-compatible hood has you covered with complete coverage from wind and snow. Wraparound underarm vents deliver effective temperature regulation when you hike up steep pitches, although the ventilating 3D knit backer should tack on enough added breathability that that shouldn't be a problem.
- Highly breathable and innovative shell for backcountry touring
- Softshell fabric throughout the body adds breathable comfort
- Waterproof shoulders and arms protect against gathering snow
- Helmet-compatible lets you stay dry without sacrificing protection
- Underarm vents give you an added boost of cooling airflow
- Removable powder skirt keeps out snow when conditions demand it
- Large chest pockets hold your skins for on the descent
- Media-compatible pockets let you jam out on mellow pitches
- Item #TNF04PN
- Q & A
Best coat I have ever had. Half the weight of traditional winter coats and the thermal lining holds in your body heat to make it warmer than any coat twice as heavy.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info