Select a Size
Select a Color
Snowquest Triclimate Jacket
Give the young explorer in your life the tools they need to thrive in the cold with The North Face Snowquest Triclimate Jacket. This 3-in-1 jacket gives little ones the flexibility to stay warm while outside in all kinds of weather. The outer shell boasts a breathable and waterproof DryVent fabric with taped seams that are sure to keep weather out. The inner jacket that can be zipped into that waterproof shell is a comfortable full-zip fleece that traps body heat as a layer and can be worn as an outer jacket in nicer weather.
- 3-in-1 jacket built to shelter young explorers through most weather
- DryVent 2L outershell fights off weather and wicks moisture
- Fully taped seams prevent water from sneaking in to layers
- Warm inner fleece jacket thrives as a layer or outer piece
- Fixed hood blocks out cold winds and heavily falling snow
- EZ grow on sleeves of shell can be let out to fit growing kids
- Hand pockets on outer shell warm small hands and hold items
- Item #TNF05UW
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent 2L, [face fabric] 100% polyester micro-dobby, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% polyester fleece
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2019
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 3` 3"
- 39 lbs
North Face was sold out of the size we needed. Not sure how we came across the website but I was so happy to find it and with my discount I bought it for $110! North face offered no discount. It will be perfect for our Christmas Vacation! So happy I found it!