Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Girls' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Snowquest Insulated Jacket
For your little snow-angel, the fun never ends, and with The North Face Snowquest Insulated Jacket it doesn't have to—it features everything she needs to stay on on the slopes from first chair to last. This technical snow jacket uses a waterproof, breathable membrane for dry comfort on the chair lift, and the seams are fully sealed so not a single drop gets past its defenses to ruin her day. For extra core warmth, the body is stuffed with 250g synthetic insulation, while the sleeves and hood have 160g, for better mobility when she's swinging those arms around. The North Face equipped the Snowquest with an ID label (so she doesn't loose her coat during après-ski cocoa), as well as grow cuffs that can be lengthened when she threatens to outgrow it.
- Technical ski jacket for your little ripper
- Waterproof membrane keeps your tyke dry in the snow
- Body-mapped insulation blends warmth with function
- Elastic hems and cuffs keep the cold out
- Zippered pockets can stash snacks or gloves
- Regular fit can be layered over a fleece on bitter cold days
- Item #TNF04IW
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 75d polyester, [lining] 50D polyester
- [body] 250g Heatseeker (synthetic), [hood, sleeves] 160g Heatseeker
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?