For his next adventure.
Whether it's his first winter on the slopes, or he's practically a pro, The North Face Snowquest Insulated Jacket features everything he needs for his next snowsports adventure. This technical snow jacket uses a waterproof, breathable membrane for dry comfort on the chair lift, and the seams are fully sealed so not a single drop gets past its defenses to ruin his day. For extra core warmth, the body is stuffed with 250g synthetic insulation, while the sleeves and hood have 160g, for better mobility when he's swinging those arms around. The North Face equipped the Snowquest with an ID label (so he doesn't loose his coat during après-ski cocoa), as well as grow cuffs that can be lengthened when he threatens to outgrow it.
- Technical ski jacket for your little ripper
- Waterproof membrane keeps your tyke dry in the snow
- Body-mapped insulation blends warmth with function
- Elastic hems and cuffs keep the cold out
- Zippered pockets can stash snacks or gloves
- Regular fit can be layered over a fleece on bitter cold days
- Item #TNF04J1
- Q & A
Great Coat for a Toddler
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 5T
- Height: 3'5"
- Weight: 38lbs
My son is 4.5 and wears a 4T. I ordered a 5T so that we could get two uses out of it. I'ts stylish, warm and fits him (a little big). He is able to zip the jacket on his own and stay outside for long periods of time.
We live in Minnesota, where it's snowy, cold and freezing. He goes outside twice a day for school and has never complained about being cold.