Ready for all the winter fun.
From flying down the bunny hill with Dad to building snowmen in the backyard with her sisters, The North Face Insulated Bib Pant ensures she stays warm and comfortable. This bib has a weatherproof pant, complete with light synthetic insulation for leg warmth and a soft, fleecy top for allover furnace-like fervor and general coziness. Two layers of waterproof, yet breathable DryVent keep her legs dry and comfy. And when she hits that growth spurt, grow cuffs let you extend them another inch and half, so she can get a few seasons out of them. Not to mention, a half-elastic waistband with hook-and-loop closure and front center zip that extends through the fly makes getting ready quick and easy.
- Insulated snow bibs for resort vacations with the family
- Waterproof membrane keeps her dry from ski school to groomer laps
- Synthetic insulation offers foolproof warmth in stormy weather
- Patch guards protect against clumsy ski work
- EZ grow system gives her an extra season to play
- Ankle gaiters keep snow from creeping up her cuffs
- Front zip for easy on and off
- Item #TNF04IX