Stay warm in bone-chilling temps.
Much like its namesake, The North Face 5 Degree Synthetic Snow Leopard Sleeping Bag thrives in mountain environments and is no stranger to surviving frigid nights. Its Cyclone construction uses continuous Heatseeker Pro insulation around the bag to maximize your warmth on bone-chillingly cold nights, and maintains a lightweight, optimized fill design to reduce the weight you're hauling on your back by day. The shaped hood and draft tube block out frozen gusts and retain your body heat, while the pad retainer loops attach to your sleeping pad so you never toss and turn your way onto the cold, hard ground. Plus, when the morning sun warms your site and it's time to move onto the next one, the included compression and storage sack easily transport your bag with plenty of room in your pack.
- 5-degree synthetic sleeping bag suitable for backpacking
- Heatseeker Pro in Cyclone Construction for weightsavings
- Mummy shape, draft tube, and shaped hood block out frozen winds
- Pad retainer loops retain your pad for undisturbed cushioning
- Included storage and compression stuff sacks
- Item #TNF02BL
- Q & A
Great value, very warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought two of these for winter camping and XC skiing trip. Air temp at night was approx 15-20F, we were plenty warm.
Brother Was Happy
I gave this as a gift so I only have an early review. My brother said it was a warm bag in line with the 5 degree rating. Not the lightest bag, but packs well.