Savor the splendor.
There's no day like a snowday. So, find your line and go the distance in The North Face Snomad 34 Backpack. Made for those magical, extraordinary moments spent sweating it out, skinning up, and skiing down, this pack is the ultimate touring bag for long days spent puttering around the backcountry.
This bold booster flaunts a gemini-tote capability with its reinforced, vertical or horizontal board carry, or you can keep it decidedly traditional with an A-frame or diagonal ski haul. The ABS modular routing tunnels, fortified spring steel frame, and quick-access avy tool pocket ensure that you're outfitted for whatever adventure or obstacle the snow gods have to offer you. Outfitted with an integrated helmet holder, accommodating main compartment, covered-tip ice-tool holster, and multiple stash pockets, this huzzah-worthy-hoister keeps you covered when the going gets gone.
- Backpack boasts backcountry features for skiing and splitboarding
- IronLite material provides durability while reducing weight
- Padded suspension system with steel frame for stable support
- Back panel access with dedicated avalanche gear front compartment
- Carry systems for skis, snowboards, helmets, and ice axes
- Glove Stash pocket on shoulder strap, POV-friendly waist belt pocket
- Item #TNF04NU
- Q & A
Bigger version of the same great pack!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is the bigger version of the 23L pack that I love! The pack seems like great quality, the waist band feels great and the pockets are large, and everything feels solid. +1 for The North Face!