Savor the splendor.
There's no day like a snowday. So, find your line and go the distance in The North Face Snomad 34 Backpack. Made for those magical, extraordinary moments spent sweating it out, skinning up, and skiing down, this pack is the ultimate touring bag for long days spent puttering around the backcountry.
This bold booster flaunts a gemini-tote capability with its reinforced, vertical or horizontal board carry, or you can keep it decidedly traditional with an A-frame or diagonal ski haul. The ABS modular routing tunnels, fortified spring steel frame, and quick-access avy tool pocket ensure that you're outfitted for whatever adventure or obstacle the snow gods have to offer you. Outfitted with an integrated helmet holder, accommodating main compartment, covered-tip ice-tool holster, and multiple stash pockets, this huzzah-worthy-hoister keeps you covered when the going gets gone.
- A touring backpack for skiing and snowboarding
- Avy tools easy to access in case of emergencies
- Lid pocket wi/ valuables stash and goggle pocket
- Modular ABS routing tunnels for airbag compatibility
- Back panel access for when every second matters
- Integrated helmet holder prevents sweaty helmet
- Multiple options for carrying skis and board uphill
- Hipbelt pocket holds snack, phone, GPS, safety kit
- Item #TNF03BQ