Snomad 23L Backpack
Designed for the backcountry nomad who's always on the move, The North Face's Snowmad 23L Backpack has everything you need for a day out in the hills in a lightweight and compact package. New IronLite fabric offers a durable construction that saves on weight, while a spring-steel frame with a plastic frame-sheet gives you the support you need for long morning climbs, without tacking on unnecessary bulk.
When it's time to bootpack you can easily strap up your skis or snowboard for multiple carrying options. For snowboards you've got diagonal and vertical carries, and for skis you've got an improved diagonal carry and a classic A-frame carry. A covered-tip ice-axe holder is there when you're navigating more technical ascents, and a dedicated avy-tool pocket offers quick access for safety and peace of mind. And when you need to reach into your pack for extra gear, you won't have to go digging thanks to the quick back-panel access. You've also got multiple stow pockets throughout for added organization and storage, including a lid pocket with a goggle stash for quick access when it's time for deep descents, and a POV-friendly hipbelt pocket for those times you when you just can't hit your line without video proof.
- A backcountry daypack that does it all without the bulk
- Multiple ski and snowboard carries for versatility on your ascents
- Avy-tool pocket offers quick-access to the gear you hope not to need
- Steel frame with plastic sheet provides support on long days
- IronLite fabric gives you trusted durability that won't add weight
- Covered-tip ice-axe carry helps you reach the most epic lines
- Back-panel access lets you access gear without the hassle
- Plenty of pockets hold snacks, goggles, and POV cameras
- Item #TNF04NV
- Q & A
Love the Design
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a very well designed pack. Fully functional, lightweight and only the essentials. It comfortably holds your shovel, probe, poles, goggles, tools, skins, lunch, helmet and extra layer. The pockets are designed to keep snow out and all your gear dry and easy accessible. The perfect day pack.
Seems like a well thought-out pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got this and was so happy with it, that I ordered one for my spouse as well. The pack seems like great quality, the waist band feels great and the pockets are large, and everything feels solid. +1 for The North Face!