There's nothing quite like the feel of fresh mountain air on your toes as you hike, so why not don the Skeena Sandal and head out for a stroll? These technical sandals are both grippy on uneven terrain and trendy in town, so there's almost no place you can't go.
- Eco-friendly sandals you can wear all summer long
- Durable straps built from recycled materials to reduce waste
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver underfoot comfort
- Tri-lug outsoles provide lightweight traction on the trail
- Hook-and-loop closure ensures easy on and an adjustable fit
- Item #TNFZA2I
- Upper Material
- 100% recycled nylon webbing
- 40% recycled rubber, 60% rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 12oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2021
Are these versatile enough to wear while floating a river in inner tubes? Or for boating on a lake?