Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Silvani Anorak Jacket
Before you brave the winter cold for soul-satisfying slashes and awe-inspiring airs, zip up the side-entry zips of The North Face Silvani Anorak Jacket to provide yourself with the tools to stay focused and comfortable. The DryVent 2L face fabric blocks out wind and snow, wicks moisture off your layers to keep you dry from the outside, and boasts a snow skirt to keep out loose sluff. Now that you can stay dry for a full day of shredding the plethora of riding specific pockets will ensure you can bring snacks and tools that will allow you to skip trips to the lodge and maximize your fun time.
- Pullover snowboard shell for long days spent slashing powder
- Breathable DryVent outer also fights off precipitation and wind
- Mapped lining boosts moisture-wicking to keep you dry and happy
- Fixed hood with snap on back boosts peripheral vision when needed
- Adjustable cuffs and powder skirt with gripper elastic keep out snow
- Fully separating side-entry zip allows for quick on and off
- Riding specific pockets allow you to stay organized and prepared
- Item #TNFZAE8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.