Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Sierra Peak Jacket
The Sierra Peak Jacket is a highly technical piece that we use for alpine excursions ranging from ski mountaineering to ice-climbing. The 800-fill down supplies top-tier warmth for long outings in sub-freezing conditions, without feeling cumbersome or bulky. The whole jacket packs down into the zippered hand pocket, so even if the weather is looking finicky, you can stash it in your pack just in case.
- Technical puffy jacket traps warmth for alpine or casual use
- 800-fill goose down is among the warmest insulation in the TNF line
- Regular fit offers excellent mobility and plenty of room for underlayers
- Dual zippered hand pockets quickly warm chilly fingers
- Lightweight nylon shell is highly packable for convenience
- Item #TNFZB6S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.