Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sierra Peak Hooded Jacket
There is not a more worn piece of clothing in our closet then The North Face Sierra Peak Hooded Jacket. This down insulated jacket thrives as an external layer in the shoulder seasons thanks to its durable nylon construction. When the colder weather rolls in this piece slides nicely under our go-to shell to provide warmth and breathability that will let us battle the elements.
- Insulated jacket that thrives from campsites to mountain peaks
- Nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Down insulation provides exceptionally lightweight warmth
- Adjustable hood traps extra heat while blocking chilly winds
- Dual hand pockets keep important items nearby all the time
- Item #TNFZB6R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.