Sierra Peak Down Jacket
Utilize the impressive warmth to weight ratio and super compressible aspect of the 800-fill goose down found in The North Face Sierra Peak Down Jacket by shoving it in your pack before your next colder weather hike or camping mission to keep reliable warmth at arms length. When the temperatures start to drop with the sun simply pull it out, unpack it from its self packing zippered hand pocket and trust the WindWall outer to fight off breezes and handle the wear and tear of camping.
- Down insulated jacket built to always have a spot in your pack
- WindWall fights off light precipitation and heavy winds
- FlashDry insulation wicks moisture to keep you fresh and active
- Goose down is lightweight, compressible, and extremely warm
- Inset elastic cuffs create a comfortable and reliable fit
- Item #TNF05S6
What do you think about this product?