Sierra Down Vest
Zip up nostalgic The North Face Sierra Down Vest before an evening walk in the neighborhood or a chilly morning hike. The lightweight waterfowl down insulation traps in heat while letting sweat escape so that you stay comfortable all day long. WindWall recycled fabrics on the outside provide durable, ripstop protection and a water-repellent treatment layer helps you enjoy less-fair weather with ease.
- Warm insulated vest built for chilly fall adventures
- WindWall face fabric fights wind, abrasions, and light weather
- Recycled waterfowl down is warm, light, and earth conscious
- Separate hand warmer and drop-in pockets hold your important items
- Full zip design makes changing with the temperatures a breeze
- Item #TNFZAE5
- Windwall (100% recycled polyester ripstop)
- waterfowl down
- Center Back Length
- 2 top-entry patch, 2 side-entry hand, internal drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.5oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 27, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 174 lbs
bought it as a replacement to an old TNF Aconcagua vest. This new vest fits great, has plenty of pockets and looks pretty good.