Sierra Down Corduroy Parka
For the free-spirits among us who feel a belonging to another era, The North Face Sierra Down Corduroy Parka is our radical winter time machine to a forgotten style. Warm, recycled down fill insulates your core, while the blazin Better Cotton Initiative corduroy exterior brings needed flair to the scene.
The North Face designs the Sierra to be warm and breathable. However, if the day warms the two-way, front zip helps to regulate body heat, and the hood is entirely removable to make way for a light scarf. Patch-pockets and heritage labeling continue to send the style from the past into the future.
- Channel the style of the ‘70s while staying cozy warm
- Heritage-inspired corduroy with recycle down fill
- Breathable design and a two-way front zip
- Removable hood to for style in and out of town
- Snap detailing and labels stand out in the modern era
- Item #TNFZAAV
- [face fabric] 16D x 21D 100% cotton corduroy
- 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Breathability Rating
- 210 g/m²
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable
- [top] patch, side-entry, [hand] zippered, [internal] drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 13.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?