Sierra Down Anorak
The North Face Sierra Down Anorak keeps warm in the cold weather whether you're camping in colder seasons or exploring ski towns in winter. Its WindWall shell gives reliable windproofing and durable water-resistance, while the fabric and insulation are 100% recycled for a sustainable construction.
- Insulated anorak keeps warm wherever it's cold
- WindWall fabric offers windproof, water-resistant protection
- Fabric and down insulation are 100% recycled
- Heritage snaps and drawcord adjustment ensure secure coverage
- Front kangaroo pocket holds all the essentials
- Item #TNFZAE1
- [membrane/laminate] WindWall [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester ripstop, non-PFC DWR
- 600-fill down (100% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- 1 front
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2021
- True to size
Cool jacket. I've got a huge jacket collection and like something different to break up the front-zip monotony. This fits the bill. Fits well, warm and puffy, all important aspects. Would be nice if it had utilized the snaps to cover a half zipper similar to my crazy warm Iditarod anoraks, but still good. Glad I waited around for a wicked good sale price, I really don't think it's worth close to $300.00 that TNF lists it at. Edit: a zippered pocket, maybe inside of the kangaroo pouch would be a nice touch to secure important items.
March 16, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11.5"
- 190 lbs
This jacket fit and quality were exactly what i was looking for in north face. if you are looking a graet multi-purpose jacket. light and warm,i strongly recommed it. buy it again.
so m C.