The sickest lines are the snowiest.
Find that pristine powder line that makes the whole ski day worth it with The North Face Women's Sickline Insulated Pant keeping you comfy from first chair to last. This big-mountain pant features The North Face's waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane with fully taped seams to prevent a single snowflake from seeping through. Body-mapped Primaloft insulation adds lightweight warmth where you need it most, and it stays warm even if it gets wet for reliable protection against winter's cold.
The Sickline also features The North Face's Chimney Venting system, which lifts unwanted warmth out of the pant's cuffs and sends it out the zippered thighs to assure ample airflow when you're working hard for that pow line. StretchVent gaiters keep powder out of your boots when you're hiking, and the jacket-to-pant interface connects to compatible jackets by The North Face to completely seal out winter's weather.
- Big-mountain riding pants protect you in deep powder
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent with fully taped seams
- Body-mapped Primaloft Silver insulation for light warmth
- Chimney Venting system assures ample airflow
- StretchVent gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Jacket-to-pant connector system
- Item #TNF02P8