If you look hard enough, you'll always find a line of snow to ski—whether it's between brown, bony bushes or straight down the middle of a bowl covered in fresh powder. The North Face Men's Sickline Jacket helps you seek out and carve every turn with enthusiasm. Constructed of two-layer DryVent stretch fabric, this jacket is waterproof and breathable. Fully sealed seams add another layer of waterproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable, no matter the weather or time of day.
- Ski sick lines in the Sickline from The North Face
- DryVent membrane with fully sealed seams for total waterproofing
- Body-mapped Primaloft insulation gives winter-worthy warmth
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Adjustable powder skirt, hood, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Item #TNF04PQ