Somewhere between a fleece, flannel, and a hoodie.
The North Face's Sherpa Patrol Snap-Up Hoodie gives you the warmth of a fleece, the style of a flannel, and the relaxed comfort of a hoodie to create your new favorite layer. Wool-blend Sherpa fleece material gives you cozy warmth that is ideal for cool, fall and spring nights, while the drawcord hood cinches down to protect your eyes from brisk winds. Detailed stitching and chest pockets create a flannel-inspired look that is easy to layer with and sport on the daily.
- A fleece with the mind of a hoodie
- Wool-blend Sherpa fleece is ridiculously soft and warm
- Button-up design with snap closure lets you ventilate comfortably
- Drawcord hood lets you cinch down to protect your ears
- Two front chest pockets resembles a flannel-like style
- Item #TNF04P1
83% polyester, 17% wool-bonded sherpa fleece
Center Back Length
- Q & A
What does length “short” mean in hoodie sizes. Does it go past the belt line or above?