Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Shellista Lace IV Boot
When the winter snowstorms never seem to let up, throw on The North Face Shellista Lace IV Boot to battle the deep snow and keep your feet warm and dry. The tall design and waterproof leather construction ensure that snow or slush won't slip in to your boots no matter how deep, and 20g of Heatseeker insulation keep your toes nice and toasty even on bone-chilling days. A drawcord closure makes it easy to take off and put on when heading in and out of the house, and a rubber sole keeps you from slipping on ice patches to keep you on your feet.
- A winter boot for snowy or slushy days around town
- Heatseeker insulation ensures you're warm and toasty
- Waterproof construction keeps snow from leaking through
- Lightweight design is comfortable all day long
- Rubber sole provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Item #TNF060D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.