Select a Size
Select a Color
Shellista II Roll-Down Boot
The North Face made the Shellista II Roll-Down Boot for cold winter commutes that take you through town or along the occasional trail. Their durable leather construction features a waterproof membrane to defend against unexpected puddles or deep snow drifts, and the uppers are packed with 200g of synthetic insulation to keep your toes warm after nightfall. The duck-style vamp sheds snow like a pro, and the sticky soles are designed specifically with winter travel in mind. Soft fleece at the collar and neck add classic sherpa style—if the weather permits, you can roll them down for a touch of mountain-town ruggedness.
- A stylish yet functional boot for daily winter wear
- Waterproof membrane ensures dry toes through every puddle
- Insulated for extra warmth when hiking trough snow
- PU upper midsole delivers durability and support
- Temperature-sensitive rubber lugs increase traction on icy streets
- Soft fleece collar and tongue offer style and additional comfort
- Lace them up all the way for protection in deeper drifts
- Item #TNF05NY
- Upper Material
- waterproof construction
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco
- [collar] sherpa fleece
- TNF Winter Grip, IcePick rubber lugs
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 8 and 8.5
- 5` 3"
- 100 lbs
I bought them and they absolutely have style! I love the colors and the shape! They seem sturdy and comfortable! I am planning on returning them and getting a half size bigger. I like to wear little thicker socks. When trying these on I felt instant feet claustrophobia at the thought of wearing thicker socks. I ordered a half size bigger. They did fit better. I decided to keep them .