Greet snowy days with the Shellista.
Stride across snowy sidewalks with The North Face Women's Shellista III Pull-On Boot protecting your foot. Both the soft suede shaft and TPR shell offer waterproof protection to keep your foot comfortably dry, and PrimaLoft's Silver Eco uses partially-recycled insulation for warmth. The elastic straps ensure a snug fit, and add a touch of unique style. The North Face's Winter Grip sole features temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs that stay grippy over icy terrain.
- Brave big snowdrifts with dry feet in these waterproof boots
- Insulation works wonders for extra warmth
- IcePick lugs respond to cold temperatures to increase traction in all conditions
- Side zips make these an easy on and off boot for quick trips to the store
- Item #TNF03GL
- Q & A
Only for people with skinny legs
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My legs are thin but not skinny and I couldn't zip it up with my socks and leggings. They look beautiful and they are well made, but it's too bad it isn't a little wider on the top. Otherwise they would have been perfect.
Great slip on boot
I got these for my mom for Christmas and she was so stoked to get a new pair of winter boots. These are waterproof, so she doesn't have to worry about snow seeping through. Her feet will stay try even in the spring when it starts getting sloppy!