The North Face Women's Shastina Stretch Full-Zip Jacket is ready for any adventure on the trail. Its smooth-face fleece is water-resistant, just in case the skies decide tounleash a little drizzle. Woven overlays on the shoulders, seat, and cuffs offer abrasion-resistant durability against sticks and rocks as you bushwhack through shrubs and scamper around boulder fields. And, thanks to the full stretch fabric, you'll be able to move through the valleys and up the peaks feeling unrestricted. So, throw your favorite snacks in the zippered hand pockets and hit the trail for your most epic hike yet.
- Midweight fleece jacket to keep you warm on the trail or off
- Smooth-face fleece is water- and abrasion-resistance
- Mapped overlays provide extra durability where it's needed
- Zippered hand pockets lend a secure place for essentials
- Thumbholes help keep hands warm when things get chilly
- Slim fit ensures bulk-free layering
- Item #TNF04KG
- Q & A
Great light jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
This is a great, lightweight jacket. I live in Florida and it will be perfect for our "winters". I ordered a size small and it fits perfectly. I have room to wear an extra layer underneath and it is not too snug.
Wanted to love!
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 150lbs
I bought a medium and a large, and the medium fit. I am 5'6", 150 pounds, and pear shaped. I loved the stretch of the fabric, but it puckered out at the shoulders and the hips. I thought the back was a little too long (it is longer than the front of the jacket, which is specified in the description). The longer hem did not suit my height/build. Overall, I liked the jacket, but I didn't like it enough on me to justify the $85 price point.