Select a size:
Why We Like The Seymore Pant
The North Face Men's Seymore Pant protects our legs from deep snow with reliable waterproof, breathable protection so that we can enjoy all that snow from first chair to last. The DryVent waterproofing seals out snow from blower powder to springtime slush so that we can slash and carve from first chair to last.
- Ski and snowboard pants built for resorts around the world
- Durable nylon fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- DryVent membrane seals our precipitation and wicks perspiration
- Belt loop waist allows for a secure and reliable fit
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Item #TNFZB6P
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon faille
- critically sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 cargo
- belt loops
- gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.87oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.