Shred, Sally, shred.
Slide on the North Face Women's Sally Pant when you're ready to tackle new treelines, hike higher ridges, and sink your edges into bomber groomers. With the moisture shedding performance of 2-layer DryVent fabric knocking the wind, snow and sleet off of your skin, you'll stay dry all day. And since that protection is paired with 60 grams of Heatseeker insulation, Sally will keep the cold out when you're stuck in long lift lines or waiting in the parking lot for your shred buddies to pull up to break trail into the backcountry. TNF tops it all off with some key details like ankle gaiters with boot lace hooks, fully taped seams, and moisture sealed pockets to keep your pass and cash dry.
- Shred-ready pants for skiing and riding
- DryVent fabric knocks it out of the park with moisture shedding
- 75D Polyester stands up to sharp edges and tree branches
- Stay toasty with 60 grams of Heatseeker insulation
- Boot gaiters seal snow out from below
- Item #TNF03FS