Select a size:
The North Face Sally Pants are made just for you, so you can check every groomer off your list, and then head back after the storm for all the fresh snow hiding in the trees. With the moisture shedding performance of 2-layer DryVent fabric knocking the wind, snow and sleet off of your skin, you'll stay dry all weekend. And since that protection is paired with 60 grams of Heatseeker insulation, Sally will keep the cold out when you're stuck in long lift lines or waiting in the parking lot for your shred buddies to pull up to break trail into the backcountry. TNF tops it all off with some key details like ankle gaiters with boot lace hooks, fully taped seams, and moisture sealed pockets to keep your pass and cash dry.
- Ride all day long in these insulated ski and snowboard pants
- Waterproof membrane defends against the wet snowy weather
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable winter warmth
- Reinforced kickpatches protect the hems from wear and tear
- Zippered pockets keep your phone, map, and snacks secure
- Gripper elastic gaiters keep the soft powder out of your pants
- Standard fit layers easily over your favorite long-johns
- Item #TNF05HD
3.5 based on 134 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.